Nothing to report. Things have been quietly busy. I've been cooking a lot. Making sure all the dishes go straight into the dishwasher. Vacuuming. Cleaning out the vacuum. Making order and struggling the constant struggle against the forces of chaos. Sometimes it's difficult to keep them at bay, once you recognize them. If you let them go about their business, they don't bother you too much. Pay them any attention at all, and they're sending home piles of papers from school and leaving socks on the living room floor.
Moments pass. The things I swore I'd never forget are locked away in cold storage. Wherever that place is that the memories my brain has filtered out of circulation. I have faith that they're still in there, somewhere. There's so much we don't know about the human mind.
Speaking of minds. I'm all ready for school. Registered, tuition paid, book purchased. All I have to do is show up and present myself for input. It's scary. I'm thirty-four and it's scary.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment